Per offrire il miglior servizio possibile il presente sito fa uso di cookies, anche di terze parti. Continuando la navigazione si autorizza l'uso dei cookies.
Leggi la privacy and cookie policy OK
  • barbera del monferrato banaiotta

    Grape variety: Barbera 100%

    Appellation: red wine

    Soil: tuff

    Vines per hectare: 5000

    Harvest: by hand at the beginning of october.

    Vinification:  in tanks at temperature controlled for 10/12 days with a topping of its must on the skins. After the racking, naturally starts the malolactic fermentation.

    Ageing: A 70% of the wine is kept for 8-10 months in steel at temperature controlled and the remaining 30% in barrels of 500 lt. After the blend, the wine lays for minimum 4 months in bottle.

    Organoleptic information: Red purple colour, with a delicate bouquet perfume and  forrest fruit scents. Good structure and persistent finish.

    Food pairing: stuffed pasta, grilled vegetables, poultry, herbal and fresh cheese.

    Serving temperature: 16°

    barbera del monferrato banaiotta